- Manages cyber security in protective relaying and automation systems with a straightforward, yet powerful set of software tools designed specifically for power systems and grid automation experts.
- Simplifies security reporting for NERC CIP audits with easy-to-use templates and workflows that document all activity, to ensure a safe and secure system.
- Modernizes security logs from aging relays and other grid automation electronics, translating events into industry standard syslog format and interfacing to the latest cyber security systems to avoiding costly and premature upgrades.
- Shields against human errors during routine protection testing and maintenance, by raising alarms when changes to relay configurations occur, preventing costly outages.
- Alerts system owners to unwanted changes in devices that could occur as the result of an insider or external cyber attack.
- Transmission and generation utilities covered by NERC CIP cyber security compliance regulations
- Industrial power producers and users with mission critical cyber assets
- Independent power producers with digital relays, grid automation devices, switches and communications infrastructure
- Municipal and co-op utilities managing power systems of all sizes
The CyberSentry SEM security dashboard offers unparalleled convenience in a centralized, user-friendly environment. The tabbed structure
along the top of the screen provides easy navigation to system setting options, while the main dashboard presents an uncomplicated
view of system status.