Utility Transmission Power System Protection (PROG0154)
Who should attend?
Maintenance and commissioning engineers, protection engineers, design engineers, project managers
What will I learn from this course?
- Understanding of phenomena and constraints influencing HV and MV
- Build HV system protection schemes
- Realize an optimal specification of a protection scheme
- Improve efficiency of protection scheme
- Advanced module on short-circuit currents and Selectivity
- Protection grading, HV & MV Protection plan, study cases
- Study Case:
stability on auto-reclose sequence
stability on load shedding sequence
Knowledge of HV and MV electrical networks
Electro-technical and mathematical basis