Understand electrical energy transmission activity (A0102)
Who should attend?
Staff and manager
What will I learn from this course?
- Know about transport activity
- Become familiar with the market context of energy transport a well as with the operation of an electric grid
- Keep up with the technological evolutions and understand their stakes
- Have knowledge of the equipment of a high voltage substation
- Electric grid architecture
- Alternating current, frequencies
- Direct current
- History of interconnection: from 1900 to nowadays, preparing tomorrow
- Presentation of an electrical substation
- Conventional and non-conventional solutions
|Basic knowledge in electricity
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience. Real-size equipment available