Transformer Protection (PROG105)
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers of control engineering consulting firms, project management heads, and operation.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the engine protections context and environment
- Reminder on the element to be protected: transformer functioning and conception principles
- Protection principles
- Measurement sensors associated with protections
- Presentation of the GE solutions for the transformer’s protection
- MiCOM P64x transformer protection introduction
- Max I (short circuit back up, earth-frame leakage, earth-fault protection, MiCOM P14 Agile introduction
- Field case study and demo with a protection
|Electro-technical and mathematical basis