Selectivity study (PROG110)
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers of control engineering consulting firms, project management heads, and operation
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the importance of discrimination studies in power network and used terms
- Fault eradication general principles
- Discrimination purposes
- Available means to insure discrimination in a master station and high voltage system
- Compulsory data for configuration study and analysis
- Description of a discrimination study
- Field case study: protections definition, phase and ground fault currents calculation, phase and ground discrimination curves layout
- Interpretation of results: non-discrimination risk analysis
|Electro-technical and mathematical basis