Selection of the CT/VT Measurements Regulating Switch (PROG103)
Who should attend?
Maintenance and commissioning engineers, protection engineers, protection design engineers, project managers.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the nature of the parameters occurring in the provisioning of a current (CT) and voltage (VT, TCT) measurement transformer
- Current Transformers (CT) presentation: description, connecting, CT types, main characteristics, current international standards, measurement classes
- Voltage Transformers (VT) presentation: description, connecting, VT and TCT types, main characteristics, current international standards, classes of measurement
- CT specification method for protection winding for adaptation on protection features such as: time-overcurrent or volt-metric, distances and differential
- Application and calculation examples
- Constraints to be taken into account according to the protections technology to be linked
|Electro-technical and mathematical basis