Selection of a Neutral-Earthing System for HV Networks (PROG102)
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers of control engineering consulting firms, project management heads, and operation engineers.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the various neutral-earthing system used in electricity networks
- Select the best neutral-earthing system according to the application and the consequences from the installations protection point of view
- Various Earthing modes presentation
- Influence on the fault current, mathematical basis
- Description according to the current standards
- Various neutral-Earthing systems (upsides and downsides) comparison
- Neutral-earthing system choice criteria
- Neutral-earthing system influence on the protection layout
- Constraints due to the change from an existing neutral-earthing system (EDF MALTEN application)
|Electro-technical and mathematical basis