Lines and Cables Protection (PROG107)
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers of control engineering consulting firms, project management heads, and operation.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand subterranean cables and high voltage overhead feeder protection context and environment
- Reminder on the element to be protected
- Cables and high voltage lines functioning and conception principles
- Applications: faults which can alter the functioning of the element to be protected
- Protection principles
- Protection techniques and measurement sensors associated to relays
- Presentation of the GE solutions for the line’s protection
- Field case study and demo with protections
|Electro-technical and mathematical basis