MS 2000 / MS3000 -Monitoring power transformers (TIR006)
Who should attend?
Engineers and technicians involved in the operation, installation and maintenance of monitoring systems and transformer experts
What will I learn from this course?
- Install, configure and maintain the monitoring system
- Evaluate the operation and condition of the transformer, respectively related to components in use
- Initiate actions based on condition assessment
- Introduction to MS 3000/MS 2000 monitoring system and its objectives
- MS 3000 / MS 2000 sensors
- MS 3000 / MS 2000 system and communication
- Software configuration with alarm and warning settings
- Configuration of communication
- Analysis of operation condition of transformer and its equipment
- Use for condition based maintenance
|Knowledge of transformers and basic knowledge of information technology
||Any trainings related to transformers