Motor Protection (PROG104)
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers of control engineering consulting firms, project management heads, and operation.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the engine protections context and environment
- Reminder on the element to be protected: engine functioning and conception principles
- Protection principles and solutions
- Measurement sensors associated with protections
- Presentation of the GE solutions for the engine’s protection
- MiCOM P24x protections introduction
- Field case study and demo with a protection
|Electro-technical and mathematical basis