MiCOM Px40 (PROP002)
Operation on MiCOM relays
Who should attend?
Engineers from application and control department, project managers, technicians and operators
What will I learn from this course?
- Have a comprehensive overview of selected MiCOM Px40 relays
- Have a detailed insight into the MiCOM support software, MiCOM S1 Agile
- Have a detailed overview of the relays construction, application, programming, and communication
- Settings creation and upload/download
- Event extraction and interrogation
- Disturbance record extraction and interrogation
- Measurements monitoring
- Menu text editing
- In-depth training on the MiCOM relay setting software MiCOM S1 Agile
Typically, based on customers selected relays, the course will give a comprehensive insight into the product's application in the field, its settings and methods of remote interrogation
This class includes Instructor lead examples/exercises using sample MiCOM products where applicable.
|Basic understanding of electrical circuits and protection principles
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.