MiCOM P847 PMU (PROP126)
Phasor Measurement Unit
Who should attend?
Electrical engineers, operators, maintenance engineers, protection design engineers
What will I learn from this course?
- Operate and maintain the MiCOM P847 Phasor Measurement Unit
- Introduction to Wide Area Monitoring and Synchrophasor technology
- P847 functional overview
- Product characteristics
- User Interface: front panel, LEDs, push-buttons, navigation through front panel
- MiCOM S1 Agile software
- Setting file and PSL creation, upload and download
- Event and Disturbance records
- Phasor Terminal software and system integration
- Detailed presentation of P847 functions
- Product connection and data acquisition
- GPS Synchronising Unit
- PMU Applications
- P847 hardware
- Hands-on to test the various functions
|Good knowledge of electrical substations and protection principles
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.