MiCOM P74x (PROP130)
Who should attend?
Electrical engineers, technicians, operators, maintenance engineers, protection design engineers
What will I learn from this course?
- Operate and maintain the MiCOM P74x digital bus bar protection system
- Reminder on P74x application and busbar protection application
- P74x functionalities
- P74x system architecture, presentation of the different modules, communication between modules
- System characteristics
- Topology: principles, examples, configuration, virtual feeder
- Module MMI: front panel, LEDs, push-buttons, navigation through front panel
- Alarms & acknowledgement
- MiCOM S1 Agile software
- Parameter file creation, upload and download
- PSL file creation, upload and download
- Disturbance, fault, event records
- Detailed presentation of P74x functions
- Product connection
- Test with current injection
- P74x hardware
- Hands-on to test the various functions
|Good knowledge of electrical substations and protection principles
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.