MiCOM P64x (PROP127)
Who should attend?
Electrical engineers, operators, maintenance engineers, protection design engineers
What will I learn from this course?
- Operate and maintain the MiCOM P64x transformer differential protection relay
- Reminder on transformer protection application
- P64x functionalities
- Product characteristics
- Relay MMI: front panel, LEDs, push-buttons, navigation through front panel
- Alarms & acknowledgement
- MiCOM S1 Agile software
- Parameter file creation, upload and download
- Disturbance, fault, event records
- Detailed presentation of P64x functions
- Product connection
- Test with current injection
- P64x hardware
- Hands-on to test the various functions
Good knowledge of electrical substations and transformer protection principles
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.