MiCOM P54x (PROP124)
Line differential Protection
Who should attend?
Electrical engineers, operators, maintenance engineers, protection design engineers
What will I learn from this course?
- Operate and maintain the MiCOM P54x line differential protection relay
- Reminder on line differential protection application
- P54x functionalities
- Product characteristics
- Communication between relays
- Relay MMI: front panel, LEDs, push-buttons, navigation through front panel
- Alarms & acknowledgement
- MiCOM S1 Agile software
- Parameter file creation, upload and download
- PSL file creation, upload and download
- Disturbance, fault, event records
- Detailed presentation of P54x functions
- Product connection
- Test with current injection
- P54x hardware
- Hands-on to test the various functions
Good knowledge of electrical substations and line differential protection principles
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.