MiCOM P44x (PROP123)
Who should attend?
Electrical engineers, technicians, operators, maintenance engineers, protection design engineers
What will I learn from this course?
- Operate and maintain the MiCOM P44x distance protection relay
- Reminder on distance protection application
- P44x functionalities
- Product characteristics
- Relay MMI: front panel, LEDs, push-buttons, navigation through front panel
- Alarms & acknowledgement
- MiCOM S1 Agile software
- Parameter file creation, upload and download
- PSL file creation, upload and download
- Disturbance, fault, event records
- Detailed presentation of P44x functions
- Product connection
- Test with current injection
- P44x hardware
- Hands-on to test the various functions
|Good knowledge of electrical substations and distance protection principles
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.