MiCOM P24x (PROP121)
Who should attend?
Electrical engineers, operators, maintenance engineers, protection design engineers
What will I learn from this course?
- Operate and maintain the MiCOM P24x motor protection relay
- Reminder on motor protection applicationn
- P24x functionalities
- Product characteristics
- Operation: front panel, LEDs, push-buttons, navigation through front panel
- Alarms & acknowledgement
- MiCOM S1 Agile software parameter file creation, upload and download
- Parameter file creation, upload and download
- PSL file creation, upload and download
- Disturbance, fault, event records
- Detailed presentation of P24x functions
- Test with current injection
- P24x hardware
- Hands-on to test the various functions
Good knowledge of electrical substations and motor protection principles
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.