MiCOM P14x / Agile P14D and P14N (PROP120)
Overcurrent and Feeder Protection
Who should attend?
Electrical engineers, technicians, operators, maintenance engineers, protection design engineers
What will I learn from this course?
- Operate and maintain the overcurrent and feeder protection relay (MiCOM P14x / Agile P14D, P14N)
- Reminder on overcurrent and feeder protection application
- MiCOM P14x / Agile P14D, P14N functionalities
- Product characteristics
- Relay exploitation: front panel, LEDs, push-buttons, navigation through front panel
- Alarms & acknowledgement
- MiCOM S1 Agile software
- Parameter file creation, upload and download
- PSL file creation, upload and download
- Disturbance, fault, event records
- Detailed presentation of MiCOM P14x / Agile P14D, P14N functions
- Product connection
- Test with current injection MiCOM P14x / Agile P14D, P14N hardware
- Hands-on to test various functions
|Good knowledge of electrical substations, overcurrent and feeder protection principles
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.