Compact Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers from design or control departments, project managers, operation and maintenance staff managers.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand and use the compact RTU MiCOM C264
- Understand how the new compact RTU allows decentralized control and monitoring
- Give operation and maintenance teams autonomy in their daily jobs
- New functionalities of the compact RTU
- The MiCOM C264: field area/functionalities/architecture
- RTU: hardware and software architecture
- User interface
- Configuration tools
- Maintenance: 1st level/error messages
GE’s DCS is structured under IEC 61850 Protocol.
|Basic knowledge of electrical substations and operation
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.
|All trainings on DS Agile Digital Control System