Power Networks Stability Principles (PROG108)
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers of control engineering consulting firms, project management heads, and operation
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand power networks stability principles, cogenerations case and oil and gas sites
- Detect and master power network stability problem
- Technical terms related to the stability phenomena reminder
- Network disturbances and stability: origins and consequences, voltage and frequency stability, network stability improvement
- Static stability: limit of stability
- Transient stability: loopback phenomenon, rotor angle supervision, eras criterion, stability improvement
- CYME type power networks software simulation
- Application to cogeneration
- Application to power management (MW, MVar) on oil and gas type sites (Oils and Gas)
|Electro-technical and mathematical basis