Instrument transformers - Maintenance (C5342)
1 day, Option: 1 day more
Who should attend?
Operators, maintenance technicians, engineers and team managers
What will I learn from this course?
- Apply the corresponding maintenance procedures
- Ensure a corrective maintenance in case of minor incidents by applying the specific safety rules
- Improve performance of your equipment
- Reception and handling of oil measuring transformers
- Installation and linking
- Maintenance schedules
- Oil sampling
- Interpretation of the results of an oil analysis
- Introduction to Instrument Transformers
Optional unit (1 additional day):
- Practical work and exercises
- Oil sampling on instrument transformers
- Different types of oil expansion systems
Note: according to the site, Practical works can differ.
|A5312-Reinforced knowledge in electricity and mechanics
||50% Practical-50% Theoretical
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience. Significant improvement of your equipment life duration