Generator Protection (PROG106)
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers of control engineering consulting firms, project management heads, and operation.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand generator protections context and environment
- Reminder on the element to be protected: generator functioning and conception principles
- Applications: faults which can alter the functioning of the element to be protected
- Principles, protection techniques
- Machines stability
- Generator-transformer block protection
- Trigger matrices
- Measurement sensors associated with protections
- Presentation of the GE solutions for the generator’s protection
- MiCOM P34x and MX3IPG generator protections introduction
- Field case study and demo with a protection
|Electro-technical and mathematical basis