Gas-insulated substation B105 type - Maintenance (X4442)
Who should attend?
What will I learn from this course?
- Know the GIS B type, the maintenance philosophy and corresponding procedures
- Gain practical experience on different maintenance operations
- Sulphur hexafluoride SF6
- Concept of a substation in a metal enclosure B105 type
- Electrical phenomena related to breaking
- Apparatus technology B105 type
- Bay layout B type
- Gas module service B105 type
- Compartment preparation and SF6 filling for apparatus B105 type
- Spring mechanism
- FK 3 spring mechanism
- Maintenance schedule for apparatus B type
- Apparatus maintenance B type
- In situ study of a bay B type
- Operating mechanism maintenance for apparatus B type
- Pratical Works
- SF6 practical works B type
Note: Practical work may differ, depending on the materials available on site.
Basic knowledge in electricity and mechanics
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience.