Electrical safety for electricians working at
low voltage (F1020)
Who should attend?
Workers who have a direct involvement in low voltage electrical work
What will I learn from this course?
- Update the knowledge
- Re-define the tasks and behavior according to the new regulations and the new equipment used
- Analyze the consequences of the new standard NFC18-510* published on January 5th, 2012
- Electricity and its benefits, use and dangers
- How do we protect ourselves against potential danger?
- Working with low voltage electrical safety: general instructions
- Practical simulation of potential dangers/accidents with role-play exercises
- Importance of safe conduct
- Testing low voltage electricity
- Participant evaluation for certification
- Upon completion of this course, trainee will receive a certificate showing the electrical safety level achieved
|Basic knowledge of electricity and LV electrical experience
||30% practical-70% theoretical
*French industrial standard that replaces the UTE C18-510 standard as of May 5, 2012.
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience. A day is dedicated to practical work