Electrical safety for electricians working at
low voltage - Retraining (F1021)
Who should attend?
Electricians, authorized by their company, whose authorization period is at the end of validity
What will I learn from this course?
- Update the knowledge
- Re-define the tasks and behavior according to the new regulations and the new equipment used
- Analyze the consequences of the new standard NFC18-510* published on January 5th, 2012
- Reminder on the safety general instructions (NFC 18-510*
- Preparation and carrying out of works or intervention, retirement and various operations in the form of role plays involving the whole of the trainers on a real scale installation, low or high voltage
- Drafting and exchange of regulatory documents
- Delivery of a certificate specifying to the employer to which electrical safety level the employee can claim
|F1020-Electricians authorized for 3 years
||25% practical-70% theoretical
*French industrial standard that replaces the UTE C18-510 standard as of May 5, 2012
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience. Practical simulation of potential dangers/accidents with role-play exercises.