Electrical safety for electricians working at low
medium and high voltage (F1030)
Who should attend?
Electrical staff: non-managerial electrician and/or work supervisor and/or lockout supervisor and/or operation supervisor
What will I learn from this course?
- Evaluate the danger of electricity
- Execute some specific operations on installations in safe conditions
- Electricity and its benefits, use and dangers
- How do we protect ourselves against the potential danger?
- General instructions for working with low, medium and high voltage electrical safety
- Practical simulation of potential dangers/accidents
- Testing electricity at low and medium voltage
|Basic knowledge in electricity and electrical experience
||30% practical-70% theoretical
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience.
A day and a half dedicated to practical work