Electrical safety for electricians working at low, medium and high voltage-Retraining (F1031)
Who should attend?
Electricians, authorized by their company, whose authorization period is at the end of validity
What will I learn from this course?
- Update the knowledge
- Re-define the tasks and behavior according to the new regulations and the new equipment used
- Analyze the consequences of the new standard NFC18-510* published on January 5th, 2012. The NFC18-510* requires an update of the knowledge every three years.
- Preparation and carrying out of works or intervention, retirement and various operations in the form of role plays involving all trainees on a real scale installation with low or high voltage
- Drafting and exchange of regulatory documents
- Delivery of a certificate specifying to the employer to which electrical safety capacity the employee can claim
|Electricians authorized for 3 years
||25% practical-75% theoretical
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience. A day and a half dedicated to practical work.