DS Agile - Digital Substation (SCS009)
Architecture, Operation and Maintenance
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers from design or control departments, project managers, operation and maintenance engineers.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the advantages and application of the DS Agile digital control system
- Give operation and maintenance teams autonomy in their daily jobs
- Introduction to the Digital Substation
- Field area/ functionalities/ architecture
- DS Agile operator interface: Man Machine Interface/alarm monitoring/ control/ security
- C264 bay computer: functionalities/ hardware overview/ maintenance / troubleshooting & commissioning
- Database of the system/Configuration process/Database management
- DS Agile Gateway for SCADA communication
GE’s DCS is structured under IEC 61850 Protocol.
Basic knowledge of electrical substations and operation
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.