DS Agile - Digital Substation (SCS007)
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers from design or control departments, project managers, operation and maintenance staff managers.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the Digital Substation
- Understand the corresponding advantages and application applied on DS Agile
- Have an overview of operation & maintenance in a DS Agile system
- Introduction to the Digital Substation
- Global overview of the architecture, communication principles, IEDs, bay computers, gateways, operator interface
- Introduction to IEC61850 communication standard
- DCS specification principles
- DS Agile architecture, components, communication principles, operation principles
- DS Agile software tools
- MiCOM C264 bay computer
- DS Agile operator interface, alarm, control, security
- DS Agile maintenance tools and process
GE’s DCS is structured under IEC 61850 Protocol.
Basic knowledge of electrical substations and operation
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.