DS Agile - Digital Substation (SCS010)
Architecture, Operation, Maintenance and Basic Configuration
Who should attend?
Technicians and engineers from design or control departments, project managers, operation and maintenance engineers.
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the advantages and application of the DS Agile digital control system
- Give operation and maintenance teams’ autonomy in their daily jobs
- Perform some common modifications in DS Agile using the SCE Configurator
- Introduction to the Digital Substation
- Field area/ functionalities/architecture
- DS Agile operator interface: Man Machine Interface/alarms monitoring/control/security
- C264 bay computer: functionalities/hardware overview/Maintenance
- Database of the system/Configuration process/Database management
- System software installation
- System Configuration Editor/ Basic configuration changes (label change, alarm on/off, event set up, graphical change, scheme logic change)
- DS Agile Gateway for SCADA communication
- System maintenance/System Management Tool/troubleshooting & commissioning
GE’s DCS is structured under IEC 61850 Protocol.
Basic knowledge of electrical substations and operation
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® an asset.