Digital Instrument Transformers (SCS021)
Who should attend?
Consulting and protection engineers, project managers and field designers
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand digital instrument transformers, their technology and environment
- Knowledge on product’s main characteristics and advantages
- Discover possible applications in existing or future networks
- Operation principles of DIT and new level of accuracy
- 61850-9-2 standard protocols for communication between IT & electronic device
- Technology comparison with conventional equipment
- Perspective for HV and UHV network
- DIT solutions commercially available to meet new networks challenges
- COSI CT – Optical Current Transformer
- COSI CM – Combined Metering Unit
- COSI CT-F3 Flexible Optical Current Transformer
- Merging Unit
- Hands-on to understand basic configuration
|Basic knowledge of electrical substations and protection principles.