Application on IEC 61850 communication Protocol(SCS004)
Who should attend?
End users and system integrators who want to specify and/or follow-up an IEC 61850 project, system architects and consultants.
What will I learn from this course?
- Improve knowledge on communication services.
- Interpret standard organization.
- Understand the use of the standard in Digital Substation.
- Modeling of data exchange and object in SCL language
- Operation and implementation of communication services
- Network frame analysis for goose, report, control…
- Structure of the standard and associated documentation provided by constructors.
- Use of 61850 standards in digital Substations
- Networking aspect like PRP and HSR redundancy
- Cyber security for 61850 networks.
Substation environment, protection and control current applications.
||All trainings on DS Agile Digital Control System