SF6 Contaminated Emission Impact Prevention
Who should attend?
Personnel handling hazardous contaminated SF6 gas
What will I learn from this course?
- Provide the needed knowledge for the prevention of contaminated SF6 emissions and the related health hazards for personnel handling this highly potent greenhouse gas
- Successful completion of this module does not give you authorization to work with SF6
- What is contaminated SF6?
- Associated risks on health and environment
- Verifying the contamination level
- Contaminated SF6 recovery
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Cleaning of electrical equipment
- Hazardous waste
|Emission Impact Prevention (EIP) module
||V0010, V0032, V0033