Hybrid compact switchgear assembly
HYpact Erection & Commissioning (TIR059)
Who should attend?
Technicians involved in the installation and maintenance of high voltage substations.
What will I learn from this course?
- Familiarize with the design and operation of the substation and all associated components and equipment
- Perform the erection and the commissioning of HYpact
- Carry out corrective maintenance in case of minor failure
- Gain understanding on how to operate and maintain equipment safely
- Introduction to the product range
- Design and operation of compact and hybrid modules
- Function of operating mechanism system, contact systems and the principle of current interruption
- Design and operation of disconnectors and earthing switches, conducting paths, base frames and linkages
- Environmentally compatible methods of handling SF6 gas: its physical and chemical properties, SF6 monitoring
- Safety instruction and processes
- Installation and commissioning, safety instructions and procedures, testing and measuring equipment, maintenance concept.
- Construction and design principles of all other individual module components
|Fundamentals of electricity and mechanics
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience. Practice in operation conditions