High voltage substation environment (A0203)
Who should attend?
Staff and managers with technical background
What will I learn from this course?
- Understand the development and the operation of the transmission grid as well as the production plant connection
- Know the different technologies associated with substation equipment
- Characterize the different high voltage substation layouts
- Transmission of electrical energy, power pooling injections
- Techniques of the high voltage AIS, GIS and hybrid substations
- Architecture: layouts and substation arrangements
- Reliability and safety of operating
- The electrical lines on the transmission grid and the connecting between substations
Basics in electricity and high voltage
|20% Case Study
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience.Real-size equipment available.