Gas-insulated substation T type - Operation and maintenance (X6142)
Who should attend?
What will I learn from this course?
- Know the GIS T type, the maintenance philosophy and corresponding procedures
- Gain practical experience on different maintenance operations
- Sulphur hexafluoride SF6
- Concept of a substation in a metal enclosure T155 type
- Electrical phenomena related to breaking
- Apparatus technology T155 type
- Bay layout T type
- Gas module service T type
- Compartment preparation and SF6 filling for apparatus T155 type
- Apparatus maintenance
- Maintenance schedule for apparatus T type
- In situ study of a bay T type
- Operating mechanism maintenance for apparatus T type
Works repair for apparatus T type
- SF6 practical works T type
Note: Practical work may differ, depending on the materials available on site
Basic knowledge in electricity
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience.