Gas-insulated substation F35-3/4/5 type - Maintenance and breakdown repair (TIOE002)
Who should attend?
What will I learn from this course?
- Know the GIS F type, the maintenance philosophy and corresponding procedures
- Gain practical experience on different maintenance operations
- Sulphur hexafluoride SF6
- Concept of a substation in a metal enclosure F type
- Electrical phenomena related to breaking
- Switchgear technology F type
- Gas module F type
- Compartment preparation and SF6 filling for apparatus F type
- FK, FKF spring mechanism
- FKF3 spring mechanism
- High Voltage tests for apparatus F type
- SF6 practical works F type
- Apparatus maintenance F type
- Operating mechanism maintenance for apparatus F type
- Manufacturer maintenance schedule for apparatus F type
- Works repair for apparatus F type
Basic knowledge in electricity and mechanics
This training can be provided on site at your own convenience. Practice in operation conditions.