APM Integration, Change Management and Maintenance
Transelec plays a critical role by providing power to over 96% of the population of Chile. To ensure an uninterrupted power supply, the operator invests in digital solutions reducing the unforeseen failure risk of electrical substation and line equipment, improving the availability of the network in the most populated area of the country.
The EnergyAPM solution implementation and support:
- EnergyAPM application deployed to gather operation and condition asset data
- Risk assessment and operation and maintenance planning tools
- Integration with other systems in the customer IT environment: interface with the ERP, with a maintenance planning application, line inspections database and geographic information system
- 10 years of change management and maintenance support
- The consolidation and analysis of data in a unique location will help the operators to predict behavior of 14.800+ assets and 13,500 km of HV lines and implement an efficient maintenance and replacement strategy provided through digital technology.
- The proven health models developed by GE product and field experts cover all asset types including lines, and are further customized in partnership with the customer to ensure they are well adapted to the operational environment
- With the digital solution, the risk of failure can be reduced by up to 50%