GE’s Agile P24xM provides comprehensive motor protection with multiple options in a small form factor
GE is proud to announce the latest addition to its industry leading P40 Agile platform of protection relays, the Agile P24xM Motor Management Series. The Agile P24xM has been designed for the protection, control, and management of medium voltage motors in industrial applications. The P24xM series offers a small, flexible form factor, advanced and redundant communications, multiple I/O options, and is available with current inputs (P24NM) and with current and voltage inputs (P24DM). The P24xM series delivers reliable protection for pumps, conveyors, fans, and compressors to ensure maximum process uptime.
- Cost-effective, flexible protection and control for medium voltage motors
- Field-proven algorithms and reliable protection to avoid unwanted trips or under-protection
- Ease of integration and standardization with universal CT inputs and multiple case sizes
- Advanced power system and switchgear diagnostics
- Drawout design simplifies testing, commissioning and maintenance for increased process uptime