GE is pleased to announce new enhancements to the DAPserver, a multi-function substation server designed for managing, securing and delivering substation data to electrical utilities. This latest release of DAPserver features increased flexibility to manage alarms and events more effectively.
Key highlights include:
- Separate alarm and event management systems
- Reporting of buffered and unbuffered alarms
- Grouping of different types of alarms
- Dynamic management of shared buffer for redundant DAPserver systems
- Printing of Sequence of Events (SOE) using OKI dot matrix printer, including support for "sleep mode"