Robust Transmit Signal Amplification
Field-proven in the US and overseas for years, the MDS Power Amplifier family provides robust transmit signal amplification for the 150 and 220 MHz bands. 900 MHz model availability is pending FCC approval.
- Provides 100% duty cycle for base stations and repeaters.
- Increased transmit power extends wireless range.
- Provides automatic transmit/receive switching for transceivers with a single antenna jack.
- Can be used in transmit-only applications.
- Plug and play with most transceivers and supports high speed transmit/receive switching for data radios with advanced MACs.
- Simple to set up and use
- Robust design with large heat sink for 100% duty cycle applications
- No fans or other moving parts required
- Field-adjustable TX power
- User-selectable keying mode (RF detect or external key line)
- Fast T/R turnaround for modern high speed data radio MACs
- Efficient Class AB Operation