• Current: Ia, Ib, Ic, In
• Phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground voltages for bus and line:
Van, Vbn, Vcn, Vbb, Vab, Vbc, Vca
• Active power (per-phase and total): Wa, Wb, Wc, W
• Reactive power (per-phase and total): VARa, VARb, VARc, VAR
• Total active, reactive and apparent energy: MWh, MVARh, MVAh
• Power factor (per-phase and total)
Power Quality Measurements
• Voltage sag/swell
• Current unbalance
• Demand: voltage, current, active power, apparent power, energy, temperature
• 2nd to 15th harmonic for current
• 2nd to 15th harmonic for voltage
• THD in 20% for current
• THD in 20% for voltage
To enable more effective distribution, post fault analysis and troubleshooting, the Multilin DGCM provides an integrated event recorder and detailed diagnostic features. The event recorder offers:
• Storage for up to 1024 consecutive events
Trending and Data Logging
The Multilin DGCM provides a 200 channel RMS recorder for advanced disturbance diagnostic features.
The Multilin DGCM data logger helps in better understanding the analog channel behaviour, by sampling at a selectable time interval rate of 1 to 60 minutes.
The Multilin DGCM event recorder enables users to analyze the sequence of events . Each event is stored with the event number, date, time and analog data of interest.