- DGA & Water – Nine gases (hydrogen, methane, ethane, ethylene, acetylene, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and oxygen) plus moisture.
- Inputs/Outputs for additional sensors including load and oil temperature.
- Hourly Sampling – Real-time DGA results down to once per hour.
- Communication Options – Extensive local and remote communications options.
- Alarm Settings – Sophisticated programmable alarm system.
- Acceleration of sampling rate – automatic increase in sampling rates if gas concentrations exceed caution or alarm settings.
- Minimal Maintenance – Reduces expense and inconvenience for user.
- Easy Installation – Simple, straightforward procedures.