- Technical assistance is available by contacting GE MDS Technical support at +1 (585) 241-5510 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that PulseNET only supports 64-bit Operating Systems.
- Refer to the latest release notes for information for information regarding:
- Minimum Recommended System Specifications
- Supported 64-bit Operating Systems
- Supported Web Browsers
1-year Maintenance included with Purchase
- Purchased licenses are permanent and do not expire.
- Tier 1 customer support for basic customer issues is always available.
- Patches and updates within the major release number do not incur additional cost.
- Maintenance may be purchased on a yearly (or multiyear) on a per device basis.
- Maintenance includes:
- Major software upgrades require active maintenance be in force
- Tier 3 support - handling the most difficult or advanced problems in both PulseNET and system issues
- Refer to Section 3, "Working with Licenses", of the Administrator’s Guide for more information regarding licensing
- A license is required for each device monitored/configured by PulseNET.
- Permanent licenses require an "Access-Code" which is emailed to the customer.
- This "Access-Code" is emailed when a license purchase is "shipped" - usually in conjunction with GE MDS device shipments.
- 30-Day Trial Licenses may be obtained from GE MDS Technical Support OR by emailing email@example.com
- Upgrading to new major release version (i.e. 4.x from 3.x) requires a new license file be obtained and installed. Send screenshot of current license screen and new HW ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Version Software
(same download for PulseNET and PulseNET Enterprise software)
Current PulseNET Documentation
Current PulseNET Enterprise Documentation
Earlier versions for re-installation
For previous versions of PulseNET please contact GE MDS Technical support at +1 (585) 241-5510 or email@example.com
If you experience any problems obtaining the PulseNET software or have any questions, please contact us
at 1-800-474-0964 or 1-585-241-5510 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.