Visit us at booth 332 and in our 450 m2 hospitality suitE
This August, the world’s power system experts will come together in Paris for CIGRE’s bi-annual Technical Exhibition. We are proud to say that 27 GE abstracts were accepted. Click here to learn more.
GE invites you to engage with our leaders and technical experts in our booth (stand no332) and in our large 450m2 technical showcase & hospitality suite.
See how GE is helping modernize the grid with solutions and services for maximizing power system reliability and efficiency.
Learn about GE solutions though live demos and over 30 interactive digital apps.
Perfect for Customers & GE Attendees to keep track of GE activities at CIGRE
- Access GE’s schedule of customer events
- Read speaker bios
- Find maps to GE’s booth and Hospitality suite
GE will be hosting sessions throughout the entire week in our hospitality suite and at our booth, including technical seminars, customer case studies, and panel sessions. To register, contact your GE local representative or come see us at the GE booth.
- Great Britain Applies GE’s Innovative WAMS/Control Solutions to Increase Renewable Penetration
- GE Drives Effective Power System Model Management by Combining Multiple Real-Time Models into One
- A New Age of Asset Performance Management in the Intelligent Substation
- Digitizing Substation Data to Deliver Productivity and Reliability
- WAMS Solutions to Coordinate Across T&D and Ancillary Service Boundaries using the PREDIX Software Platform
- SF6-free solution goes live with g3, the pioneered Green Gas for Grid
- Improve Grid Stability with GE’s new Utility STATCOM solution
- GE Brings Flexibility to Managing New Network Challenges - HVDC
- Asset Performance Management – The Digital Customer Experience
- Learn how FEDA utilized GE’s Grid IQ Insight Solution to Manage their Country’s Transformation to a Low-Carbon Digital Economy
- GREEN Power Transformer: Sustainable Solutions for a Modern Grid