The Users Group Conferences are unique events which are designed to establish and foster a tight User Community, and to facilitate a collaborative on-going engagement between the users and Alstom Grid. Through the Board, each event is planned with the involvement of our customers with the overall objectives to:
- Give users a forum to voice their opinions, ideas, and concerns
- Allow the opportunity to meet other users and exchange ideas
- Hear about Alstom Grid's product roadmap and future product plans
- See demonstrations of current development efforts and prototypes
- Enable direct interaction between users and our developers
- Give the users the opportunity to influence our R&D directions
As a participant of Alstom Grid Users Groups conferences, customers enjoy mutually beneficial relationships with other users and with Alstom Grid product development and customer service teams. By participating in the active exchange of knowledge and experience, customers increase the scope of their product knowledge and also contribute to a forum of ideas shared by all members.
The Support Portal hosts technical information given during the past events including presentations (PDF), technical agenda, as well as SIR proposal and Results.
In addition, the Users Group Website is dedicated internet space for general information and practical details for each events, and online registration form.