Users Group Conferences are unique events which are designed to establish and foster a tight User Community, and to facilitate a collaborative on-going engagement between the users and Alstom Grid. Each event is planned with the involvement of our customers with the overall objectives to:
- Give users a forum to voice their opinions, ideas, and concerns
- Allow the opportunity to meet other users and exchange ideas
- Hear about Alstom Grid's product roadmap and future product plans
- See demonstrations of current development efforts and prototypes
- Enable direct interaction between users and our developers
- Give the users the opportunity to influence our R&D directions
By participating in the active exchange of knowledge and experience, customers will not only increase the scope of their product knowledge, they also will be able to contribute to a forum of ideas shared by all members. Customers enjoy mutually beneficial relationships with other users and with Alstom Grid product development and customer service teams.